The RC900 Series of rugged handheld computers is designed for use in harsh environments and mobile applications. With complete functions and light weight, RC900 Series is more flexible to extend its practicability to the fields that other handheld terminals can't.
The RC900 Series is dustproof and waterproof (IP65 compliant) , and at 232 g (8.2 oz), it is light. The RC900 Series is powered by the Marvell XScale® PXA310 624MHz Processor and 256MB ROM & 128MB RAM memory. In addition, integrated WiFi 802.11b/g and Bluetooth® make data transmission easily and immediately available. There is a 2.8 inch transmissive TFT Touch Screen for clear viewing indoors. RC900 Series is designed to be more durable than a consumer-grade PDA. The rugged design allows the RC900 Series to withstand a shock-resistant on to concrete from a height of up to 1.2 meter. Optional 1D barcode scanner and WiFi are flexible for users to save cost by choosing the functions they need. To sum up, RC900 Series are adapting itself to wide range of applications, including Transportation, Distribution, Warehousing, Retail, Logistics, and Manufacturing.
With standard Micro USB interface, RC900 Series is more convenient to charge and transmit data by standard USB cable. RC900 Series has optional Cradle for charging and data transmission.
SEDEK Rugged Computer RC900 Series Main Features
Slim Size Mobile Computer
* 2.8 inch Transmissive Graphic Touch Screen
* Marvell Xscale PXA310 624 Mhz Processor
* High Capacity Memory: 256 MB ROM & 128 MB RAM
* Optional Integrated WiFi + Multi RF + GPRS
* Microsoft CE.NET 6.0 Operating System
* Optional Integrated 1D or 2D Barcode Scanner
* User Accessible Micro-SD Slot
* 232g Light Weight & Compact Design
* Optional GPS
* Optional 5.0 Mega Pixel Camera